NEET Exam Application Form, Register Online @ cbseneet.nic.in | CBSC has reciently published the Online Application form for your Neet Exam 2018 at NEET Official site https://cbseneet.nic.in. NEET exams are Held for the students appearing for MBBS and BDS courses in India. Here in this post we are going to share with you all the details of Neet Exam Form Fill up 2018.
NEET 2018 Exam Application Form :
All the MBBS and BDS student who takes admission under National Eligibility Entrance Exam (NEET) they have to do this Exam Application Form fill up and get ready for NEET 2018 Exam date.
Online register for NEET Exam Application has been stared from 6th March to 9 March but now NEET has extended the date to 12 March 2018 of submission form. Now you can do your online Application form register till 12 March 5:30 PM.
Online Registration NEET 2018 Application Form @ cbscneet.nic.in
The students are requested to check all the guidelines and details before NEET 2018 Registration, here are they follow:
- NEET exams don’t accept offline application forms
- After 2017, a new amendment of having Aadhaar card is compulsory for applying the application form.
- Before filling the application, candidates are asked to read bulletin information thoroughly.
- From the 6th March to 13th March 2018 will be the submission date for application form
- The application form is available only via one mode i.e. online process only from the official website.
- For filling the complete application forms, the candidates are required to have signature image (3 KB – 20 KB) in the and scanned images of photograph (10 KB – 100 KB) in JPG format.
- Students from J & K, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are required self declaration to apply for NEET (They are opted with 15% seats from all India quota) .
- The mistakes in application form can be corrected in the second week of March 2018.
NEET Exam Application Fees
How to Apply Online Registration for NEET Exam Application From 2018 ?
1. First of all, Visit NEET Official website cbseneet.nic.in
2. Now Click on Apply Online Option
3. Now fill up all the what they need
4. On last page Make payment of NEET Application Fees
5. Now chose any Payment method & Make payment
6. Submit your all details
7. Now Print out a copy Confirmation
8. That’s it!
NEET 2018 Application Form / Registration