NIOS DElEd Assignment Answer 501, 502, 503, 504 and 505 | Hello Friends, Welcome to NIOSDeled.net Here in this post we are going share with you all new Deled Solved assignment Answer of Course No 501, 502, 503, 504 and 505. If you are in First year on training session under NIOS then you get some assignment work as project 501, 502 and 503. Here you will get those assignments solved or answers file in PDF.
NIOS DElEd Assignment Answer :
NIOS is The National Institute of Open Schooling is allow untrained teacher to take admission in Diploma in Elementary Education to complete their training and become a professional teacher. Now NIOS has given to you some Home Assignment work for your examination preparation for 1st year of Deled.
So guys are you searching for Solve NIOS D El Ed Solve Assignment? then you are comes in right place to find All New NIOS D El Ed Assignment Answers 2017. Assignments are main part of DElEd courses in www.nios.ac.in.
You need to prepare on following topic are given in below for your NIOS DELED assignment 2017.
This are 5 topics for NIOS DELED Assignment 501 502 503 504 505 :
- 501 Elementary Education in India: A Socio- Cultural Perspective
- 502 Pedagogic Processes in Elementary Schools
- 503 Learning Languages at Elementary Level
- 504 Learning Mathematics at Elementary Level
- 505 Learning Environmental Studies at Primary Level
Download NIOS DElEd Assignment Answer 501, 502, 503, 504 and 505 course डाउनलोड कैसे करें
Download NIOS Deled 501 Assignment Answer
Download NIOS Deled 502 Assignment Answer
Download NIOS Deled 503 Assignment Answer
Download NIOS Deled 504 Assignment Answer
Download NIOS Deled 505 Assignment Answer
Details of NIOS D El Ed Assignment 2017 First year :
- There will be three course based assignments (2 theory + 1 practical) carrying a weight age of 30 percent in each course.
- Practice based will carry 10 percent and theoretical item will carry 20 percent In to weightage.
- There will be no option and all the items will be compulsory.
- There will be 27 assignments.
- These assignments are to be submitted to the study center within the date prescribed in the schedule. Always keep a copy of the assignment responses with you